Saturday, May 23, 2015

Evey's Birthday Party!

Yaaay! Evey's party was awesome, thanks to all of our friends and family who came, and also to those who couldn't make it! It was a ton of work, I don't know if we'll ever do something low key ever again (I blame my big sister, all her fault;), but it was all worth it! This post is picture heavy, just to warn you!





Chris made the ones in the flower bed spin!

Her monthly photos with the corresponding outfits

Add caption






Cute little birthday girl! She kept that crown on the entire time



Grandma and Grandpa came to join in on the fun!



Bubble time with the cousins!

Uncle Rusty! She was held by a lot of people, whether she wanted to be or not;)


I have to mention that Brady, our oldest nephew, was behind the camera for many of these, that's why there aren't too many photos of him. He's such a good photographer, thanks Brady!

Bubble blowing master.




Evey's awesome birthday cake made by Aunt Pepper!

And her super cute smash cake!



She dug right in!


Our wonderful friends and family...

more of them...


and more...

and more!

I've included way too many smash cake photos

Calm down everyone, I've got this





Mmm, feeding mommy, and getting it all over her face!



Look at that cakey smirk...

Not too shabby


That face

There's Brady! And he's holding a baby!

There were babies everywhere!

And wonderful sisters and brother-in-laws who work their butts off for our parties;)

And super awesome neices


And nephews who leave behind creepy chalk drawings at your house...


See! Tons of cute babies!

They're everywhere!

Best buds, I can't wait to bust put this picture when they're older:)

Yah, the sun was really bright!


The kid and the loot; we didn't even open gifts til the next day, we were a bit overwhelmed (in a wonderful way!)

And last but not least, this gem

No comments:

Post a Comment